Monday, February 19, 2007

FAIR Meeting in Arkansas!

Hello Everyone. I have worked out a possible schedule of events for Joyce Mucci the FAIR representative.

Saturday March 3rd, at 12pm- Meeting/Lunch at Julie's. In order to reserve a room, we need at least 15 people who will be able to attend. Please contact me ASAP if you can attend this event. keeparkansaslegal@yahoo.com


Julie's, 110 S Shackleford Rd Little Rock, AR 72211-5721 (501) 224-4501 (just off I630)

Monday March 5th at 12pm- Press Conference/Rally at the State Capitol Rotunda. I still have to call the State Capitol to confirm availability, but it shouldn't be a problem. I would like to know how many people could attend in case they ask.

I will also work on setting up interviews with media outlets. Let me know if there are any community meetings or other events that we could send Mucci to.

No comments: